Dough Joy, the food truck selling colorful, fun donuts is opening a brick and mortar store in Capitol Hill in November. They sell vegan yeast-raised donuts both in fun, unique flavors and traditional donuts. Everything about them is bright and cheerful, exactly what we need right now. They opened their food truck earlier this year and are already ready to expand to opening a brick and mortar store. They have a Kickstarter campaign to help with costs of opening the new store. Check out their Kickstarter campaign to learn more and help with the opening of their new donut shop. This is an all or nothing campaign ending on Sunday, November 14, 2021.
Meanwhile, you can get their donuts at their food truck in Ballard and find them at different locations during their Donut Worry, Be Happy Tour popup event from the end of October to early November. Popup schedule.
Dough Joy Don’t Worry, Be Happy Tour
- October 22 @ Fuel Coffee in Capitol Hill. 9 am until sold out.
- October 23 @ Broadcast Coffee in Roosevelt. 9 am until sold out.
- October 24 @ Peloton in Capitol Hill. 9 am until sold out.
- October 29 @ Fuel Coffee in Capitol Hill. 9 am until sold.
- October 30 @ Dough Joy Truck in Ballard. 4 pm until sold out.
- October 31 @ Bayside Cafe in Everett. 9 am until sold out.
- November 5 @ Fuel Coffee in Capitol Hill. 9 am until sold out.
- November 6 @ Box Bar in West Seattle. 9 am until sold out.
- November 7 @ Station 7 in Capitol Hill. 10 am until sold out.