Find vegan Valentine’s Day dinner and dessert options.
Vegan Valentine Day Dinners
Cafe Flora’s Valentine’s Day dinner is all vegan this year! The 4-course dinner is $85 per person. Call 206-325-9100 to make reservations. Menu:
- Eggplant malidzano, kumquat-shiso chutney, chimichurri, castelfranco radicchio & pickled daikon with buckwheat crackers
- Winter greens, watermelon radish & chilled green beans in a creamy sesame dressing
- Arancini filled with peas, leeks, fresh herbs & mozzarella in a tomato velouté with charred broccolini, roasted king oyster mushrooms, pickled star fruit & local micro greens
- Theo’s dark chocolate mousse on a graham crust enrobed in chocolate ganache, with raspberry coulis and whipped coconut cream
The Melting Pot has a vegan 4-course vegan fondue menu for $115.90 per couple. They have locations in both Bellevue and Tacoma.
Tommyknocker’s Cornish Pasty
Tommyknocker’s Cornish Pasty, in Port Townsend, has an all vegan 4-course dinner for $55 per person. Dinner is available for both dine and take out. The menu includes
- Roasted Winter Squash Bisque
- Mandarin Orange Salad with Dried Cranberries, Toasted Pecans, Mixed Greens, Citrus Champagne Vinaigrette
- Mushroom and Nut Roast with Yukon Gold and Sweet Potato Au Gratin, and Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
- Vegan Tiramisu
Viva Tacoma has Valentine’s Day Dinner reservations for 2/14/2024-2/17/2024 for $59 per person and $29 wine flights. The menu includes:
- Minestrone Soup OR Roasted Pear Salad
- Portobello Steak OR Chick-un Fettuccine Alfredo
- Chocolate Strawberry Tart
Cinnaholic has all vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries including customized options, heart shaped cookies, and a heart shaped cookie cake.
Mighty-O Donuts has vegan Love Bite Mini Donuts, bite-size chocolate cake donuts with chocolate icing and heart-shaped sprinkles.